How do I start an LLC in UAE?
Steps to Start a LLC Company in Dubai
- Decide on a Trade Name. Choose a suitable name that is unique as well as relatable to your business.
- Choose a Location. Choose a location that suits you according to the type of your business. …
- Get a Local Sponsor. …
- Get Required Documents. …
- Obtain License and Pay Fees.
How much does LLC cost in UAE?
|Different UAE entity types|
|UAE mainland||Year 1 Cost||Year 2 Cost|
|Dubai trading LLC||US$22,980||US$9,850|
|Dubai professional services LLC||US$22,980||US$9,850|
|Dubai subsidiary LLC||US$22,980||US$9,850|
How much does a Llc cost in Dubai?
The cost for LLC license (with General Trading activity) in Dubai will be AED 26,990 approx. which is roughly $ 7350 for the first year. License renewal cost for next year will be reduced by AED 12,000 so Renewal cost will be AED 14,990 approx.
How do I set up an LLC in Dubai?
How to set up LLC in Dubai
- Choose a suitable and unique name and the type of activities that the LLC will be involved in.
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to type of your business. …
- Make agreement with a local sponsor who will own 51% shares of your LLC (profits may be distributed differently)
What is LLC license in UAE?
The standard type of company in the UAE mainland is the Limited Liability Company (LLC). The DED is the government body authorised to issue all licences for LLCs and is responsible for classifying and regulating the types of economic activity that may be undertaken.
How can I start my own business in UAE?
Key steps to start a business
- Determine the type of legal entity.
- Choose a trade name.
- Apply for a business licence.
- Choose an office space.
- Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your licence.
What is the cheapest Freezone in UAE?
Ajman Media City is the cheapest free zone in UAE. This freezone offers investors a range of business activities and business license types at the lowest cost.
How much does it cost to start a business in UAE?
To set up an onshore business in Dubai costs a minimum Dh34,340 ($9350), the rankings note, and requires payment of myriad fees. These include Dh15,000 for a general trading licence, plus fees of Dh10,000 to Dubai Municipality, Dh3,000 to the Ministry of Economy and Dh1,200 to Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
How long does it take to register a business in Dubai?
According to most of the business consultants in Dubai, setting up a business takes up to 4 to 5 days working days, but it does depend on the several factors and certifications obligated to the company’s establishment.
How much money do you need to start a business in Dubai?
The minimum share capital amount differs significantly for each free zone and can range from as little as AED 1,000 to as much as AED 1,000,000 depending on the business activities and licences. Generally speaking, the average share capital requirement for free zones in Dubai is set at AED 50,000.
How much does a business license cost in Dubai?
The cost of the commercial license in Dubai is just one of many to consider. The approximate fee to obtain a license is AED 10,000. On top of this, you may also need to consider the cost of additional registrations, visas, premises and more – which can soon add up to AED 30,000+.
How can I register a company in Dubai?
Below is the step-by-step a PROCESS and cost breakup of company registration in Dubai, UAE:
- Select business activity. …
- Get a local partner (if required) …
- Select a company structure. …
- Finalise your company name. …
- Get initial approval and external permits. …
- Rent a commercial space. …
- Make relevant payments. …
- Get your trade license.