Does Verizon offer discounts for businesses?
Verizon offers discounts to employees of companies that have an agreement with Verizon. Find out if you’re eligible to save on data plans and accessories. For step-by-step registration information, visit our how to register for discounts page.
How do I set up a Verizon Business account?
Here’s how to register:
- Click the registration link in your welcome email from email@example.com.
- Validate your identity: …
- Click Send One Time Passcode.
- Enter the one-time passcode and click Verify.
- Enter a username and click Set username. …
- Enter a password and click Set password.
What is the benefit of a Verizon Business account?
Unlimited minutes for all phones on your account. Unlimited messages for all devices on your account to any capable number in the world. Sharable data for all the devices on your account. Mobile Hotspot / Mobile Broadband Connect for all capable devices.
How many lines do you need for a Verizon Business account?
A minimum of 10 business phone lines is necessary to accommodate sales calls, faxes, online collaboration, teleconferences, client management, and administration.
What is Verizon loyalty discount?
The other big change with Verizon’s new prepaid plans is their customer loyalty discount. Customers who stay signed up for 4 months receive $5 off their bill, and customers who stay signed up for 10 months receive $10 off their bill. This loyalty discount is in addition to the $5 off auto-pay discount.
Is Verizon Fios different than Verizon Wireless?
U.S. Verizon Fios, also marketed as Fios by Verizon, is a bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service that operates over a fiber-optic communications network with over 5 million customers in nine U.S. states.
|Download Speed||Upload Speed|
|940 Mbps||880 Mbps|
Does Verizon charge activation fee for upgrade?
We charge a one-time $35 fee per device activated or upgraded on the Verizon network. This fee applies regardless of the device type, since each device is set up individually: The activation fee is a one-time charge for activating a new line of service on the Verizon network.
How do I pay my Verizon Business Bill?
Pay Your Bill Online
- Sign in at My Business Account . …
- When My Business Account opens, click Pay Bill in the left column under Billing Summary.
- Select a payment option, then follow the step-by-step instructions to enter a payment amount, payment method, review your payment, and confirm.
What does Verizon Business group do?
The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.
How do I get my Verizon Business pin?
To request a new PIN, visit My Verizon and request a new temporary PIN.
Convert from a “limited access” to “full-access” My Verizon account
- Login to My Business Account. …
- Under Send me a Temporary PIN, select to have your PIN sent to your Verizon Online Business phone or your business address via mail.