How much do you need to start a business in Namibia?
Fees and timelines in 2021
Namibia LLC setup costs in Year 1 will amount to US$3,450 and annual company costs in Year 2 and thereafter will amount to US$2,180.
What small business can I start in Namibia?
What is the best business in Namibia?
- Food Business Ideas In Namibia.
- Organizing Private Classes For Students.
- You Can Become a Web Designer In Namibia.
- Start A Gym Business.
- Photography Business In Namibia.
- Start A Backyard Garden.
- Create Your Own Blog.
- Start A Cosmetic Business In Namibia.
What do you need to start a business in Namibia?
Setting up Business in Namibia
- registering a company or a branch;
- tax registration in Namibia;
- employee taxes;
- foreign exchange considerations;
- industry specific requirements;
- group structure tax and regulatory considerations.
What should I invest in Namibia?
Potential Areas for Business and Investment in Namibia
- Extensive mineral deposits.
- Diamonds, uranium, gold, copper, lead, zinc and other base metals.
- Semi-precious stones and many types of dimension stones.
- Value-addition encouraged.
- Manufacturing (jewellery)
What are successful small businesses?
Most Profitable Small Businesses in 2020
- Auto Repair. Taking a car to the shop for even simple repairs can be a challenge. …
- Food Trucks. The food truck movement is slated to keep growing and growing. …
- Car Wash Services. …
- Personal Trainers. …
- Academics Courses. …
- Language Courses. …
- Business or Marketing Courses. …
- Party Services.
Where can I register my small business in Namibia?
Where can I register my business in Namibia?
- the Ministry of Finance (registration for VAT and Company Tax)
- the Ministry of Labour.
- the Ministry of Home Affairs (work permits, visas, etc.)
- the Social Security Commission.
How do I get a business permit in Namibia?
Foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents during the work permit application process:
- A signed and completed application form.
- A passport that’s valid for at least three months beyond the projected expiration of the work permit.
- Two passport photographs.
- A letter from the employing company in Namibia.
How can I register my own business?
Four major steps to register a company/ startup in India:
- Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @ mca.gov.in.
- Step 4: Incorporate or Apply for the company to be registered.
What businesses are needed in Namibia?
Opportunities abound in these areas as well:
- Cutting and polishing of precious and semi-precious stones, marbles and granites.
- Leather products.
- Glass products.
- Manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- Down-stream processing of gas.
- Cement manufacturing.
- Steel manufacturing.
- Textiles and garments manufacturing.