Which dairy franchise is best?
List of 7 Best Dairy Franchise Opportunities in India
- #1. Amul. Amul is owned by Anand Milk Producers Union Limited. …
- #2. Lassi Shop. Basically, Lassi Shop serves fresh juices, mocktails, and smoothies. …
- #3. Moo Cow Dairy Franchise. …
- #4. Mother Dairy. …
- #5. Dairy Queen. …
- #6. Osam Dairy. …
- #7. Sudha Dairy Franchise.
Can I get loan for Amul franchise?
People can apply for setting up a franchise for Amul Parlour or Amul Ice-Cream Scooping Parlour. If someone is low on finances, they can apply for the MSME loan from the government to cover the costs of setting up. For an Amul parlor franchise, the average investment is around Rs. 2 lakhs.
Is Amul franchise profitable?
According to Amul, one can get revenue of around Rs 5 to 10 lakhs per month from a franchise. … One will also be paid commission on the minimum selling price (MRP) of Amul products. It is 2.5 per cent on a milk pouch, 10 per cent on milk products and 20 per cent commission on ice cream.
How can I invest in Amul?
If you want to invest in the first one, then you have to invest 2 lakh rupees. At the same time, if you are thinking of taking another franchise, then an investment of 5 lakhs will have to be made. For this, 25 to 50 thousand rupees will have to be given as a non-refundable brand security.
How is Amul franchise business?
The franchisee will have a prebuilt shop / space in a good location either owned or rented. The franchisee is expected to bear the entire cost (viz. interiors and equipment, excluding property cost) of setting up the store which is expected to be in the range of Rs. 1.50 lacs to Rs.
How can I contact Amul company?
Talk to us:
- Head Office. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand 388 001, Gujarat, India.
- Phone nos. (+91) (2692) 258506, 258507, 258508, 258509.
- Fax no. (+91) (2692) 240208, 240185.
- Email. Corporate: firstname.lastname@example.org. Exports: email@example.com. …
- Consumer Helpline: 1800-258-3333.
How do you start a milk booth?
franchise investment, royalty fees, profit. The total amount in order to start a mother dairy franchise in India will cost you around 5 to 10 lakhs rupees. This figure includes 50,000 INR as brand fee or say the franchise fee and the best part is that there is no royalty fee included with this franchise.
How can I franchise Dairy Milk?
Investment Required for Acquiring Mother Dairy Franchise
However, the average investment amount that would be required for this Franchise would be between 5 to 10 lakhs. The franchise fees are around 50000 and the best part is that you do not have to pay any Royalty every month to them.