When people say not your business?
—used to say that something is private information and should not be asked about “Who did you vote for?” “That’s none of your business.”
What do you say to none of your business?
Polite alternative for “none of your business”
- This depends on the social situation, which includes both cultural and personal aspects. …
- You could also preface it to soften the rudeness: I’m afraid, that is NOYB; I think for now that is NOYB, considering that we don’t know each other that well, it’s NOYB; etc…
How do you politely decline an answer?
How do you politely refuse to answer a question?
- “I’m sorry, but it’s personal.”
- “I don’t know, sorry.”
- “I’m not able to answer that question, sorry.”
- “I’m not comfortable answering this question, sorry.”
What he does is none of my business?
Not one’s concern, as in How much I earn is none of your business. This expression employs business in the sense of “one’s affairs,” a usage dating from about 1600.
Is it good to say none of your business?
4 Answers. It is rude, and even more so if you say the whole sentence and add an adjective like “goddamn” or an “f-word”: “It’s none of your goddamn business.” However, if the shop assistant is filling a form, it would be appropriate to say: “Omit that item, please.” “I prefer not to share that information.”
How do you say none of your business in a rude way?
–That’s none of your business! = Mind your own business! = Never you mind! = Fxxk/back off!
What is the meaning of none of your business Malayalam?
English to Malayalam Meaning :: none of your business
None of your business : നിങ്ങളുമായി ബന്ധമുള്ള കാര്യം അല്ല
What does the term business mean?
The term business refers to an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause.
How do you respond when someone says no?
Here are 10 ways for you to say ‘NO’ in a polite manner:
- I’m honoured but I can’t.
- I wish there were two of me.
- Sorry, I’m booked into something else right now.
- Sadly, I have something else.
- No, thank you but it sounds lovely, so next time.
- I’m not taking anything else right now.
How do you respond to a nosy question?
10 assertive tips on dealing with nosy questions
- Go with your gut. …
- Don’t be rude back. …
- Use “I” statements. …
- Find out more if appropriate. …
- Say how you feel about being asked or about giving the information. …
- Depersonalise your answer. …
- Express your feelings if you want to. …
- Move them on.
How do you respond to an inappropriate question?
Useful Expressions to Handle Uncomfortable Questions
- I’d rather not say.
- I’d prefer not to talk about that.
- I’d rather not get into [this topic] at this event.
- I’d prefer not to discuss this right now.
- I’m sorry, that’s private.
- That’s a little too personal.
- That topic is too difficult to discuss at this moment.